The Intermediate Class is designed to perfect the exercises learned in the Basic Class. Students will be introduced to new exercises, hand signals and preparing for off-lead work. This class will teach the skills needed to continue toward a Novice Competition class.
- Arrive with your dog on a collar and leash at training class. (Nylon, cotton or leather)
- Present up-to-date vaccination information on the first night. (Rabies, DHL & Parvo)
- Clean up after your dog. (Scoops and towels are provided)
- Arrive on time, attend each class and practice the lessons between classes
- Bring water for your dog and yourself
- Bring small, easy to eat treats for your dog.